Aware – Logical – Escape – Respond – Training
The ALERT class is a four-hour, non-shooting course to teach many skills that are taught to law enforcement and military personnel in what is commonly referred to as Situational Awareness. The best confrontation you can win is the one you saw coming and were able to avoid. In this class we will discuss:
- Increasing Your Personal Awareness
- Recognize possible “Choke Points” where you are more susceptible to danger
- Learn Simple Avoidance Techniques
- How to Recognize Pre-Assaultive Behavior
- Understanding the Fight or Flight Syndrome and what it causes in the body
- The Color Codes of Awareness
- Preparation not Paranoia
- “When It to Win It” training
- Simple Combatives Techniques and Devices
- Criminal Activity Profiling
Hope is Not a Strategy!
Question and Answer time, as well as a computer disc provided with this information for home study.
So many times people who practice with their firearms feel they are prepared for a possible confrontation, and never get into the fight because they never saw it coming. Trident Firearms Academy LLC believes that one is none, and being good at Marksmanship and Gun Handling is only a portion of the full equation. Mindset and Tactics are as important if not more important than the tool itself. To paraphrase John Steinbeck “The Mind is the true weapon, all else is just supplemental.”