Building Entry And Search Techniques
Date(s) - 05/02/15 - 05/03/15
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Building Entry And Search Techniques
Two-Day Class – 16 Hours (8:00 am to 5:00 pm) Livingston Police Department Shooting Range – 1675 Bird Street, Livingston, CA
Are you ready to take your training to the next level? This class takes the student through building and room clearing exercises with emphasis placed on safely and efficiently getting out of a lethal situation in your home, office, or anywhere else that extreme violence may find you. The course is designed to assist a person, or two people, in safely reaching and extracting family members from a room or building, be it the home or a public setting such as a restaurant, mall, theatre, etc.
The two day training format will be taught at the Livingston Police training facility which hosts one of the best non-live fire “shoot houses” in the area. The first day will utilize Force on Force equipment for training, with the second day devoted to live fire exercises on the live fire ranges. Proper safety equipment will be provided to insure students’ comfort and complete safety in the shoot house. The shoot house-training environment sports a 360-degree catwalk around the top of the structure so that students will be able to easily see the tactics and techniques being taught and watch other students going through the exercises for critique and maximum learning potential. Topics to be demonstrated and taught on both ranges are:
- Partner Communication Skills, Both Verbal and Non Verbal (hand signs)
- Single and Two Person Building and Room Clearing Drills / Techniques
- Bounding Over watch and Leapfrog Movement Techniques
- “Slicing the Pie” Cornering Techniques
- Button Hook, Crossover, Slide By, and Dynamic as Well as Stealth Room Entry Techniques
- Movement out of the Kill Zone Techniques
- How to Work as a Team and Move Children / Others Out of the Hot Zone
- Using All of Your Senses When Searching or Escaping From a Building
- Weapon Readiness
- Gun handling
- Proper Tactical Mindset and a Must Win Attitude
Take your training to the next level! Come join us for an informative, realistic, and comprehensive study and practical exercises guaranteed to give you options and make you think about all aspects of protecting your family and loved ones no matter where you are.
The Finest Structure Can House The Worst Evil.
Will You Be Ready?
$250.00 Per Student
16 Hour Course (8:00 am to 5:00 pm)
- Any Semi-auto handgun of 9mm caliber or larger, or any Revolver of 38 caliber or larger, No 22cal. etc., No Single Action “Western / Cowboy style revolvers please
- A minimum of two (2) magazines or two speed loaders is required. Although more is better
- Approximately 250 rounds of handgun ammunition
- A good holster and single or double magazine pouch or speed loader pouch. Strong side holster’s please
- The holster should have the ability to “re-holster” the handgun with one hand
- Eye and Ear protection can provided by Trident Firearms if you do not have your own. Eye protection MUST be full wrap around style
- A ball cap or similar type cap with a brim is REQUIRED
- Good footwear that offers ankle support is recommended. No open toe shoes, sandals, etc. Kneepads are always a good thing.
- Long pants, No shorts. We recommend cargo style pants, Blackhawk, 5.11 type or military BDU with the bellows pockets to hold additional rounds.
This is NOT a learn how to shoot class – Therefore we require that a student has received some sort of formalized firearms training. Police Academy and Military training will usually work, any of Trident Firearms Academy shooting classes will work, MOST other firearm training school will work with verification.
-1 Seats Available
This class is fully booked.