Date(s) - 12/06/14
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
HEAD UP! EYES UP! GUN UP! Sheep dog UP!
One-Day Class – 8 Hours (8:00 am to 5:00 pm – Livingston Police Department Shooting Range – 1675 Bird Street, Livingston, CA, 95334)
Take your training to the next level; this course is an introduction to Scenario Based Training. No prior walk through, just a test of your abilities and mindset. Combative Pistol puts you in the middle of several scenarios where proper use of tactics, cover, concealment, movement and marksmanship will make the difference in winning or losing. Students will go through a scenario and then it will be critiqued based on the above listed criteria. Get your adrenaline pump kicking into high gear, have fun and learn what works in a high risk, lethal force event.
Fun shoot scenarios and competition on steel targets such as plate racks and dueling trees is also included in this two-day course.
Bring your best “A Game”!
$175.00 per Student
This IS an advanced handgun class so we require a previous Trident Firearms class (Tactical Handgun/Zombie 101 or the 16 Hour CCW course), 832 Firearms Course or another course through a reputable company that would show weapon proficiency.
Equipment you NEED –
- Any semi-auto handgun of 9mm caliber or larger, or any revolver of .38 caliber or larger. No single action “Western/Cowboy” style revolvers please
- A minimum of two magazines or two speed loaders is required. Although more is always better
- 300 rounds of handgun ammunition
- A good holster and single or double magazine pouch or speed loader pouch
- Strong side holsters please, no fanny packs, cross draw or shoulder holsters please
- The holster must have the ability to re-holster the handgun with one hand
- Eye and ear protection can be provided by Trident Firearms Academy if you do not have your own
- Eye protection MUST be full wrap around style
- No open toe shoes, sandals, etc.
- A ball cap or similar type cap with a brim is REQUIRED for safety reasons
- Long pants only please
Equipment we Recommend:
- Good footwear that offers ankle support is recommended.
- Kneepads are always a good thing
- No shorts. We recommend cargo style pants like Blackhawk or 5.11 style or military BDUs with the bellow pockets to hold additional ammunition and equipment
- An open mind and a willingness to learn!
IMPORTANT – There is not any drinkable water at the site, please bring ample amounts of fluids with you. There are places to eat within a ten-minute drive but you can bring your lunch with you to the range.
11 Seats Available
Bookings are closed for this class.