Terms and Conditions
To train with Trident Firearms Academy, LLC, we require that our students meet the following criteria:
- Have an open mind.
- Have no felony convictions, misdemeanor domestic violence convictions or active restraining orders that would preclude one from owning, possessing or handling a firearm.
- Be free of drugs and/or alcohol on training days
- Be over the age of 18 or be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Have completed all prerequisites listed for the desired course
- Practice safe gun handling at all times
- Inform us of any health issues that may affect their training or safety
- Each county has different time requirements for CCW Classes. I understand that regardless of the location of my class, I am required to attend Trident Firearms Academy, LLC’s entire course.
- I understand that if I am more than 30 minutes late, or if I am late more than once, Trident Firearms Academy, LLC may be required to dismiss me, as I have not met the time requirements.
- If I do not complete the Trident Firearms Academy, LLC CCW course for any reason, Trident Firearms Academy, LLC cannot give me a training certificate, and I forfeit my right to any refund. In regard to refund and refund amounts, Trident Firearms Academy, LLC is willing to consider documented emergency situations.
Violation of any of these terms and conditions may result in penalties up to and including your eviction from a class with no refund of your tuition.
Payment and Refund Policy:
Full payment is required at the time of registration to be placed on a class roster. All student registration cancellations must be submitted in writing to [email protected]
- If Trident Firearms Academy, LLC cancels a class for any reason, enrolled students will have the option of having their tuition payment refunded or rescheduled one time, for a future class.
- Cancellations received 14 days or more from the start of the class will receive a refund of paid tuition minus a percentage for fees we incur for payment processing, refunding and administration. This fee will be 10%.
- Cancellations received 1-13 days prior to the start of the class will forfeit 50% of the tuition.
- Students that fail to appear for a class without prior notice forfeit the entire tuition.
DO NOT REGISTER FOR A CLASS IF YOU ARE NOT ABSOLUTELY SURE YOU CAN ATTEND. You will lose a portion of your tuition if you cancel the class.